omg you are not supposed to give bunnies baths. they clean themselves like cats. if they smell bad you’re doing something wrong or the bunny is sick.
it pisses me off that there are so many photos of people giving their bunnies baths. one time i gave my first rabbit a bath (really meant to cool him off because it was so hot) just using a water squirter, and it resulted in a hairball (which blocks their digestive system and you have to get rid of it by feeding them things to break it apart, like dandelion leaves and pineapple juice. hairballs can kill rabbits).
- You can upset and stress her, causing her to panic and injure herself or go into shock
- Soaps and shampoos can irritate her skin, leading to infection
- Water in the ears can lead to infection
- The fur will take a long time to dry, which could lead to hypothermia in cold/windy weather
- You can burn her skin with a hair dryer